1. Registration: please can all teams register at the control tent between 10-10.15am. There will be a coaches’/referees’ briefing at 10.35am
2. Start Time: 11:00 for first round of matches (please refer to playing schedule)
3. Directions to Wellingborough: Wellingborough School, London Road, NN8 2BX
4. Parking: there will be parking across our school site which will be accessible from 3 different locations
Car Park 1 – Main school Entrance – London Road, NN8 2BX (schools arriving by mini-buses please arrive here)
Car Park 2 – accessible through Bookers Cash & Car park Entrance on to school fields – Irthlingborough Road, NN8 1LT will get you approx. 100 yards from entrance. You will need to drive past the fire station and the entrance will be on your right-hand side
Car Park 3 – Embankment Golf Club, Wellingborough, NN8 1LD
All the above will be sign posted near to the school site. All car parks are the same distance away from the main pitches/control tent.
5. Refreshments: we will provide all participating players with a drink and warm food (bacon roll.) There will be refreshments for parents and supporters to purchase at a small cost throughout the day
6. Dogs: Please can parents/supporters respect that we are a dog free site therefore no pets will be permitted onsite7. Litter: there will be plenty of waste bins around the site so please ensure all litter is placed in them. We thank you in advance for your cooperation
8. Changing Facilities: there will be limited changing facilities on the day so we ask that teams arrive changed. There will be changing areas near car parks 1 & 3 for those teams needing them. There will also be showers available afterwards should teams need to use them.
Please note that Wellingborough have committed to provide referees for all matches and thus, unlike other events, you as coaches will not be required to assist.